(your details shown on your Statement will be shown as "Vitamins Direct")
Used in HerbalHim
Revered in Indian herbal medicine as ginseng is in Chinese medicine, Withania Somnifera is renown for its longevity enhancing and sexually stimulating properties.
Used widely in Ayurvedic medicine for over 4000 years, Withania Somnifera is considered a powerful adaptagen - a non-toxic substance that rejuvenates physical and mental energies.
Description : A shrub with green to bright yellow flowers. The roots and berries are used mostly for herbal formulations.
Other possible names : Indian ginseng, Ashwagandha, Ajagandha , Ashwagandha , Clustered Wintercherry , Kanaje Hindi, Orovale , Samm Al Ferakh , Strychnos, Withania
Adaptagen qualities make it useful as a general restorative tonic - has antioxidant qualities and acts on the neuroendocrine system to balance physiological processes
- Alleviates stress, anxiety, depression and improves memory function
- Natural diuretic
- Antipyretic - assists in reducing fevers
- Analgesic - natural painkiller
- Anti-inflammatory - reduces the symptoms of arthritis
- Fertility boosting
- Mood balance
- Promotes sexual vitality by boosting energy levels and endurance capability